What is San Diego Zombie Crawl (SDZC)?
SDZC is San Diego’s #1 Halloween Party Prowl, commonly known as “Bar Crawls” and “Club Crawls”, where participants hop from party to party. For this event, all the parties are Halloween themed and held at Gaslamp’s top nightclubs and bars.
Do I have to be a zombie to participate?
Hell no. All kinds of Halloween characters are welcome at SDZC.
You don’t need to be a zombie, but with 20+ parties and 10+ drinks included, you may need stamina.
What’s included in the Zombie Crawl?
Your ticket purchase includes a bag of TREATS:
- No Cover to 20+ Halloween Parties in the Gaslamp • 10+ drink tickets redeemable for welcome shots (bartenders choice) at various participating locations • $3 Off Parking (with free overnight option). • Map with Escape Routes to Freakish Festivities • Grand Opening Party at Trailer Park After Dark (No cover 6-9 pm + 1 Welcome Shot)
- BOGO – Buy One Get One Drink Specials • Extended Happy Hour Prices • Devilish Drink Deals • Keepsake Zombie Hunting Permit (to hunt or be hunted) • Discounted Hotel Rates at participating hotels
Where does SDZC take place?
SDZC will take place in the heart of downtown San Diego, where the historic Gaslamp Quarter is. All presenting bars and clubs are along the famous Fifth Avenue and within walking distance from each other.
Where does SDZC start?
SDZC will kickoff at 6 PM each event day at American Junkie. This is where online purchasers will pick up their drink tickets and passes as well.
How do I pick up my SDZC Ticket & Passes?
- Online purchasers will receive an e-mail with a unique QR code for admission.
- Bring your print-out or smart phone to Will Call between 6pm - 9pm on event day.
- We will scan it and issue your Zombie Crawl credential + map + redemption cards.
- Will Call will be at: American Junkie (6-9 pm)
Must I follow the Zombie Crawl routes?
The map contains suggested routes and lists all the offers and the hours they are valid for. You are welcome to crawl at your own pace and end anytime and anywhere. Pay attention to the time restrictions to avoid missing out.
How can I make the most out of my Zombie Crawl?
Here are some insider tips:
- Round up your best buds and purchase your tickets in advance.
- Start early.
- Observe the time restrictions.
- Costume up!
- Stay up to date on event updates.
Join the official FB event page https://www.facebook.com/SanDiegoZombieCrawl
How much are tickets to Zombie Crawl?
$75 (check our Coupon tab for early bird discounts)!
Where do I buy tickets?
Where can I purchase in person?
GEM – Gaslamp Event Management, Inc.
Louise Bank of Commerce Building
835 5th Ave (between F & E St), Suite 311
San Diego CA 92101
619.944.8900 (text or call)
Available Oct. 10, 2018
Where can I purchase on event day?
At the Opening Party: American Junkie (6 pm - 9pm)
Do you offer group and military discounts?
The more the merrier and salute to our service men and women!